Eric Small hires agent

GopherLady

Reaction score
Per this Tweet from Marcus:

GophersNow

Gophers SR DT Eric Small hired an agent as he prepares for the 2010 NFL Draft. His agent James Selmer said Small could be a mid-round pick.

(I was digging to put up something not regarding Brew)!

Per this Tweet from Marcus:

GophersNow

Gophers SR DT Eric Small hired an agent as he prepares for the 2010 NFL Draft. His agent James Selmer said Small could be a mid-round pick.

(I was digging to put up something not regarding Brew)!

I could also bench-press 600 lbs.

Neither of those things will ever happen, though.

He's in Willie's class. Won't get drafted, could make a practice squad if the cards fall right.

I think it would be funny if his agent instead said "He likely won't be drafted." He's an agent, of course he is going to embelish on something like that.

I am not so sure he won't get drafted. If he has good measureables he has a shot.

He was a better DT than Montgomery and Montgomery got drafted.

I hope for good things for Small.

All he did was come here and work his tail off.

He can play on our team anytime, any year, anywhere.

i ran in to small a few times on campus in 2008 and i was surprised to notice how, ahem, small he was.

i think that 6'2" 295 is pushing the lower end of the DT spectrum in the NFL. perhaps if he has the speed he could play DE in a 3-4 scheme or something.

good luck to him, though. i agree that he has worked his butt off for the program.. i hope he has a stellar day at the Gopher pro day (and that he leaves the vampire teeth at home).

I am not so sure he won't get drafted. If he has good measureables he has a shot.

He was a better DT than Montgomery and Montgomery got drafted.

Montgomery was huge and had the finesse of a QB (he played a little QB in high school) Montgomery's work ethic could be questioned, but he is tons better than Small and has a nice career as a second string DT in the league going, He has started just under half his games this year.

I think Small will be in a camp, as will Garrett Brown. I think Campbell probably has the best chance of anyone on the defense to get drafted.

I think Small will be in a camp, as will Garrett Brown. I think Campbell probably has the best chance of anyone on the defense to get drafted.

Simoni Lawrence has a better chance of getting drafted than Campbell. Lawrence has speed and could also play Safety. Campbell is slow as molasses.

Top Bottom