Eric Musselman please

a big difference between Fleck and Pitino is which coach is improving the level of play of his players

I was a watch and see with Fleck and he has taking small step forward and doing the right thing (ala firing a coach he hired) But Richard has not improved the play of any of his players. Free Throws are horrible and that is a lack of concentration which comes down from the top

There is nothing I woudl like to see than a Gopher Basketball team playing hard and competing. but through the games this season I only see 1-2 guys playing hard and competing. and those are the younger kids.

the upper classmen lack leadership and the desire to play hard.

Some have posted that Pitino is good at x's and o's Sorry but I dont see it. his offense is 6th grade level and his defense is lazy. that combination win or lose a game really shows the level of the coach

As for Muss, well i have heard from people in Reno he is very happy there and that quality of life is important to him and his wife. \My guess is that we dont have the budget to pull him into a cold environment to play in the mid level of the big ten

You guys must have been pre-tee angry 2 years ago when the upper classmen stepped up and finished the season well (you know, the season where they were undefeated early, lost the ACC challenge, started the Big 10 cold but then went on a winning streak?). It must have been painful knowing that your negative comments were falling on deaf ears back then...

Ya'll sure have alot emotionally invested in the gophers sucking this year. Perhaps you could get a jump on complaining about the next coach and start recommending the coach AFTER Muss. You know... get a head start. Not that far away and think how negative that would be LOL.

Top Bottom