Eric Dungy

DL65

Reaction score
In checking the recruiting database at GI, the Gophers have tendered an offer to Eric Dungy, DB (safety), 6-1, 185, of Tampa, Plant High School. Dungy is rated a two-star player at 5.4 (5.5 is three-stars), for those interested in the star rating classification.

Other schools that have offered Dungy include: Florida State, South Florida, UCF, Florida International, New Mexico, and Richmond.

Go Gophers!!

No this kid can play ball.

He's not the fastest, but he's got a good nose for the ball.

He visited Florida State last weekend and will visit Oregon this weekend.

I'm not telling you anything you couldn't tell from just looking at his profile, just pointing out that unless there is a surprise visit on the immediate horizon, it's hardly worth mentioning.

He visited Florida State last weekend and will visit Oregon this weekend.

I'm not telling you anything you couldn't tell from just looking at his profile, just pointing out that unless there is a surprise visit on the immediate horizon, it's hardly worth mentioning.

He's only a Junior...isn't he??
** edit....nevermind..guess he is a senior**

That's a fair point, but I can't imagine how much a greyshirt offer is going to matter for a kid whose Dad is worth millions of dollars.

That's a fair point, but I can't imagine how much a greyshirt offer is going to matter for a kid whose Dad is worth millions of dollars.

Money wise...not at all, but if he wants to play right away it might.

Who knows, still a long shot, but I'm trying to look optimistically

That's one hell of a two star player.

Yawn.... The Badger trolls are now just boring. It does amaze me that someone would sit at their computer and waste their time commenting on other team's boards. If there are Gopher fans doing this over on the Badger board, I'd place you in the same lame grouping.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom