Eric Curry isn't fully cleared for all team activities yet. But Pitino is encouraged that he "looks good when he's fresh" in practice.

The guy seems like such a smart player which this team will need. I think any hope for an explosive player at this point is wishful thinking, but having someone who can come in and be a coach on the floor is always needed.

The guy seems like such a smart player which this team will need. I think any hope for an explosive player at this point is wishful thinking, but having someone who can come in and be a coach on the floor is always needed.
Need guys who can keep their cool and stick with the plan late in the game. He was that guy as a freshman... at 37 years old I hope he’s still that guy!

at this point, if he can just give them 7 to 10 productive minutes a game, I'll take it. anything more than that would be a bonus.

Need guys who can keep their cool and stick with the plan late in the game. He was that guy as a freshman... at 37 years old I hope he’s still that guy!
He's only a year younger than Richard!!!!!!!!

I recall reading earlier that he was trying to cut weight, and that they were hypothesizing that adding weight is what lead to his injuries?

Wonder how that is going.

Top Bottom