Elijah Hawkins to Texas Tech

Lol it's May 1 in less than two hours and our roster is a joke.

We totally needed to see 4 years of this garbage though. Keep defending it.
I have taken plenty of shots at Ben and I have defended him at times as well. This is a bad situation and there is a balance here.

Was really hoping Texas Tech. I will always remember Hawk as the guy that dribbled in circles and couldn't put up shots near the rim. Peyton Willis>Elijah Hawkins. Welcome aboard Lu'Cye Patterson, 14.2PPG anywhere in D1 will definitely be able to contribute for the Gophers!

He definitely saved on income tax in Texas.

But thinking Texas Tech, who lost their best player, and recruits about the same as the Gophers has significantly more money than us is laughable.

They do know how to hire better coaches and win more than us, that's for sure.
They're a Texas school. They absolutely have boosters who will pony up big money.

Wow what a thrilling back and forth you guys are engaging in.

Yes...no...I swear yes...actually no and I mean it this time!!!
He's talking out of his fanny. I know someone that knows him well. He would have come here- but it would have cost us some money and we would have had to be committed to winning. So if he is saying we never had a chance because we wouldn't have paid him or we aren't committed to winning then he's right. If he is saying that we didn't have a chance because Mussy wouldn't consider Minnesota- he's wrong.

He's talking out of his fanny. I know someone that knows him well. He would have come here- but it would have cost us some money and we would have had to be committed to winning. So if he is saying we never had a chance because we wouldn't have paid him or we aren't committed to winning then he's right. If he is saying that we didn't have a chance because Mussy wouldn't consider Minnesota- he's wrong.

I'm not talking out of my ass, because I know people too.

If you think he was leaving a better job in the south, with other better job opportunities in the south, or turning down a better job in USC to come here, you are delusional.

The obsession with Muss on this board is so weird.

They're a Texas school. They absolutely have boosters who will pony up big money.

Then who are all of their other high profile recruits that they are paying? Why did they just lose their best player to Creighton? They don't have any HS recruits in this class, and last years class was ranked in the 60s. All this 'money', yet they recruit similarly to us.

10 years ago they hired a coach we fired. Now suddenly we can't compete with them in basketball? The Texas thing applies more to football, and they don't even have a better football program than us.

Please keep the BJ excuses coming. They are hilarious. We can absolutely compete with Texas Tech financially. They aren't Texas, Texas A&M, Baylor, or even TCU. Not close.

He definitely saved on income tax in Texas.

But thinking Texas Tech, who lost their best player, and recruits about the same as the Gophers has significantly more money than us is laughable.

They do know how to hire better coaches and win more than us, that's for sure.
Maybe we could hire their AD away from Texas as a start.

Top Bottom