Edsall interview after UConn game

Reaction score
Not sure if this got posted in another thread somewhere. Thought it was interesting. Strictly something to humor myself to find SOMETHING to talk about while I wait impatiently for an announcement... sounds like he seems fairly content with what he's done at Uconn... maybe he's ready for the next step?

IF he did decide to come to Minn, would he coach in the BCS game or come here right away to start recruiting. I've always hated coaches that abandon their teams at the end of the year. I'd think it would almost hurt recruiting more than help it since it shows that you werent committed enough to the players to at least finish a good season with them. With that said, however, I just want a fricken head coach in place now so we can start rebuilding this program all over again.

http://espn.go.com/blog/BigEast/post/_/id/15794/here-come-the-huskies-believe-it-or-not

He'd come here right away. No reason for him to stick around for a month and not begin the job he'd be currently under contract for.

I think he looks like he'd look good in maroon!! I'm a CU fan and after dealing with Dan Hawkins I do have 1% reservations with Peterson

Not exactly a glowing review of their BCS run.

uconn lost to michigan this year-yeah, the "we don't play defense" michigan-but, he's done about as well as a coach can do with zero talent-we have a bit more talent than they do, and he can clearly coach, so we'll see how it works out

Top Bottom