EDIT: Gold Out Sold Out! Nationally broadcast Thursday night opener vs Huskers with FOX's A-team in town will be a packed house

swingman

Reaction score
Hat tip to Ope3, who had this news of just 2,100 seats left, buried in other thread.

Always a great student section at that opener as well.

Should be nice showing on Fox!

Good revenue as well...seats start at $100, go to $350.

Hat tip to Ope3, who had this news of just 2,100 seats left, buried in other thread.

Always a great student section at that opener as well.

Should be nice showing on Fox!

Good revenue as well...seats start at $100, go to $350.

2078 according to the website. Last week when single games were available for season ticket holders was $75 in the upper corners now over $100 for cheapest. Great news and should be an elite crowd and gate revenue.

Going to be an awesome night to kick off the season along with Pickems!

Last edited:

Looks like it's gonna be an electric environment! 131 stands ready to show out, sir!

I just sat on hold with the ticket office forever - but I am FIRED UP for the games to start. I love hearing the clips of big plays they air while on hold. Let's go!!!

There are just 4 tickets left in all of Sec 131.

Down to 1,987 remaining overall.
I will personally contact the entire section and get this disturbing issue resolved post haste!

131 gonna drip gold like the Mines of Moria!

I want to change my name to Mr. 151 now! 😂😂
giphy.gif

151 and 131 are bonded, yea!!!

I’ll be in the nosebleeds close to beer stand at top of stadium. Wasn’t much left, gonna be an amped up crowd!

Section 240 ready, willing and able to cheer Gophs on to the V aganist Nebby!

2 season Tix + 2 extras for friends acquired. Did my part. Let’s sell this out!

7 attendees on my bankroll for this one.

I just sat on hold with the ticket office forever - but I am FIRED UP for the games to start. I love hearing the clips of big plays they air while on hold. Let's go!!!
I did all my stuff via text this year...it was great.

Exciting stuff to have to worry about having a hard time finding a ticket. Love having a big game to start the year, gonna be an awesome experience for all of the freshman just starting at the U to come into a sold-out stadium for a B10 game instead of a half full game against a directional school.

I'll be at the Denver VA having a sleep study. Gawd I hope they have a TV

Yuck? Nebraska wears red. Maroon looks a lot like red in a crowd. Did you have another suggestion? It's going to look sick on TV
Gold is a good idea, but they need to maybe have more availability for gold clothing. I would gladly buy a gold cap and t-shirt, but can't find much. The U has more black and camo apparel on their website than gold.

Gold is a good idea, but they need to maybe have more availability for gold clothing. I would gladly buy a gold cap and t-shirt, but can't find much. The U has more black and camo apparel on their website than gold.
Between Gold Country, Dick's, Scheels, Gophersports/Fanatics, bookstore there's a pretty decent amount of gold gear for t shirts and hats. I've picked up a few things recently. Also places like 47 brand and home field have a few gold items. I'm sure there might be stuff at Target, Kohl's or other big box stores too.

Not much for cold weather, which is why it's smart to do it during the warmer part of the season.

Between Gold Country, Dick's, Scheels, Gophersports/Fanatics, bookstore there's a pretty decent amount of gold gear for t shirts and hats. I've picked up a few things recently. Also places like 47 brand and home field have a few gold items. I'm sure there might be stuff at Target, Kohl's or other big box stores too.

Not much for cold weather, which is why it's smart to do it during the warmer part of the season.
Fleet Farm is historically good. Time to go...

Top Bottom