Echo Press: Kristen Hoskins' journey to the Big Ten becomes official with the love and support of two families

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Echo Press:

Kristen Hoskins sat down at a table in the Alexandria High School gym to put pen to paper and make a dream come true on Wednesday morning decked out in a buttoned-up white shirt and a maroon blazer with the University of Minnesota “M” on his cap.

At his side were the people who helped make this day a reality. Friends. Family. Coaches. Teammates.

Hoskins, a receiver known for his game-breaking speed and athleticism, is quick to say they all played an important role in going from a young kid who moved from Chicago to Minneapolis and then Alexandria to signing to play Big Ten football with the Gophers.

“This is surreal. As a kid where I grew up from, I never would have thought that I would be in this situation I am, but that’s God’s blessings,” Hoskins said. “Thanks to my family, my mom, friends -- without them none of this is possible.”

Go Gophers!!

Good article, but I wish they would have mentioned where Carter was planning on going to school, if he's had any offers.

per the Echo Press:

Kristen Hoskins sat down at a table in the Alexandria High School gym to put pen to paper and make a dream come true on Wednesday morning decked out in a buttoned-up white shirt and a maroon blazer with the University of Minnesota “M” on his cap.

At his side were the people who helped make this day a reality. Friends. Family. Coaches. Teammates.

Hoskins, a receiver known for his game-breaking speed and athleticism, is quick to say they all played an important role in going from a young kid who moved from Chicago to Minneapolis and then Alexandria to signing to play Big Ten football with the Gophers.

“This is surreal. As a kid where I grew up from, I never would have thought that I would be in this situation I am, but that’s God’s blessings,” Hoskins said. “Thanks to my family, my mom, friends -- without them none of this is possible.”

Go Gophers!!
Amazing story and perfect for The Advent Season.

can’t wait to see Kristen in space, good luck tackling him!

Top Bottom