Earnest Thomas to Illinois

TCF=UnitedWeStand

Reaction score
According to Scout. Of all places - Champaign is the flatest place on earth and in the middle of a corn field. Oh well.

James Manuel and the juco Thornton along with Watkins from last year's class should provide some help, but I think we could use 2 more. Rallis is serviceable i guess. I wonder if Stoudermire could have picked up the position.

According to Scout. Of all places - Champaign is the flatest place on earth and in the middle of a corn field. Oh well.

Yeah, Champaign is pretty flat, but I've yet to hear a college recruit cite topography as a reason for going to a certain school.

That ship is sinking FAST. They lose quite a bit of talent on offense as well. Zook's last stand.

James Manuel and the juco Thornton along with Watkins from last year's class should provide some help, but I think we could use 2 more. Rallis is serviceable i guess. I wonder if Stoudermire could have picked up the position.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that Kerry Lewis (redshirted this past year) is a SS too. Also, I think Brewster said on Sid & Dave a few weeks back that they would consider moving Rallis to OLB.

If Stoudermire were to switch to defense he is would be a CB and not a safety. Same for Marquise Hill from this class but they are going to give him a try at WR.

Top Bottom