Early Line, W. Illinois vs Minnesota: Gophers -37.5 *** Now up to 40.5

Nope, I'd rather see two teams that I know. It's 1 of the reasons I was pulling for SDSU against Iowa and ND Bisons against Nebraska.
LOL. Ok, so it's not about David vs. Goliath. Got it. We're playing another team in that exact same league as these games that were interesting to you.

Most college football fans know considerably more about other P5 schools than they do middle of the road Missouri Valley Conference team.

According to you, we should schedule NDSU because it's only fair to them, you enjoy David vs. Goliath (but really not), and because they are teams you know.

You know, you wouldn't have to go through these mental gymnastics if you just said that you're also a Bison fan.

LOL. Ok, so it's not about David vs. Goliath. Got it. We're playing another team in that exact same league as these games that were interesting to you.

Most college football fans know considerably more about other P5 schools than they do middle of the road Missouri Valley Conference team.

According to you, we should schedule NDSU because it's only fair to them, you enjoy David vs. Goliath (but really not), and because they are teams you know.

You know, you wouldn't have to go through these mental gymnastics if you just said that you're also a Bison fan.
Who knows maybe it'll be the Tommies in 5 years.

I think you have a couple of games with UND scheduled in the future.

Nothing like being in a packed stadium, a close game, an arch opponent...bring on Western Illnois.

Nothing like being in a packed stadium, a close game, an arch opponent...bring on Western Illnois.
NDSU wouldn't bring a packed stadium....maybe it would be a close game....certainly not an arch-opponent. You have a really over inflated opinion of what NDSU is and what it isn't.

NDSU is a very good FCS program, has had a great sustained run of success, but it is still and FCS program and one that would not have anywhere close to the same level of success if it moved up and played FBS competition.

And yes, NDSU won the last two matchups against Minnesota, both in transition years (2007 & 2011) to new coaching staffs.

In 2011 - 14-1 & FCS champions NDSU beat 3-9 Minnesota by 13 points.
In 2007 - 10-1 NDSU beat 1-11 Minnesota by 6 points

Good lord man get over yourself. NDSU is good, but they are not what their fans like to think they are.

With all your NDSU enthusiasm, you should join us over in the D2/D3 discussion. Gustavus has an undefeated record over NDSU although they haven’t played in a few years now.

With all your NDSU enthusiasm, you should join us over in the D2/D3 discussion. Gustavus has an undefeated record over NDSU although they haven’t played in a few years now.

Good point. The Cobbers have a competitive 10-17-2 all-time record versus NDSU and 10-10 in the past twenty games. The buffalos fit right in.

Nope, I'd rather see two teams that I know. It's 1 of the reasons I was pulling for SDSU against Iowa and ND Bisons against Nebraska.
Really? FYI, it was ND Sue against Nebraska.

The Bizon play some big boys at AZ in 2022, Colorado 2024, and Oregon 2028. Along with St Thomas in 2025 in Fargo.

The Bizon play some big boys at AZ in 2022, Colorado 2024, and Oregon 2028. Along with St Thomas in 2025 in Fargo.
Not sure id call AZ big boy.

They were pretty bad last year.

Stand corrected ir was the ND fighting chicken hawks against Nebraska.

Black uniforms today. Now we know why the spread jumped.

If they cover 40.5 I will be impressed.

Up 28 at half. As long as D holds in 2nd we should cover.

Top Bottom