Duke's coach K yells "shut up" at student section (video)

Classic Coach K, gotta love how irate he is over student section banter lol. Thought he would have the same attitude towards Dave Bliss since he was busy covering up all of the messed up stuff that was happening to players at Baylor. One would think that the "one of us" would apply here, since college players were in danger, which coach K was at one time, but I guess you can lie about the surrounding facts of a murder to keep your job. Instead he would rather direct it to the assistant who helped uncover the paying of players tuition, drug dealing, and cover up of these activities during the Patrick Dennehy murder investigation because he recorded a couple of conversations. Guy is a hack.

Coach K is the worst. Zero respect for him at this point. Acts all high and mighty and is just as scummy as the rest of them. It really turned for me when he was so anti-one and done...then realized he could win that way and flipped to that strategy. Throwing stones inside a glass house. Fuck him.

Reminds me of when Providence was chanting “whose your daddy” at Pitino. Richard handled that much better than coach K did, just brushed it off and laughingly said “yeah, they weren’t very nice to me, I’m an alum you know”

He's a petulant ass. His apple didn't fall far from the Bob Knight tree.

Maybe he's losing it cognitively. I am and I blow up at random, inconsequential comments and chants. We'll be roommates on the dementia floor.;)

He'd be a terrible roommate. You'd find out every day your roommate is an ass

Top Bottom