Duck Duck For The Holidays

There are times like this when Gopher athletics are facing such enormous challenges that I regret I took the cure 40 years ago, which prevents me from helping out more. That leaves it up to you younger guys to pick up the slack created by my abstinence. If I were still drinking, the Gophers would have had a huge pile of NIL money. Forget Rhule's $1.5 MM to $2.0 MM. Fleck could have gone to $3 MM with all the money he would have generated from my unrelenting thirst that somehow could never be slaked.

There are times like this when Gopher athletics are facing such enormous challenges that I regret I took the cure 40 years ago, which prevents me from helping out more. That leaves it up to you younger guys to pick up the slack created by my abstinence. If I were still drinking, the Gophers would have had a huge pile of NIL money. Forget Rhule's $1.5 MM to $2.0 MM. Fleck could have gone to $3 MM with all the money he would have generated from my unrelenting thirst that somehow could never be slaked.
You can still buy it to serve or give to your friends.

Does the same hold true for gray duck vodka or is it only the beer that supports Dinkytown?

Top Bottom