Dr. Don Update

Haugy#33

Reaction score
You may have noticed Dr. Don's absence on the hole lately, well, A little Gopher told me that Dr. Don went to the Hospital to have a little work done on his pace maker on Thursday, the 26th. He had some complications and had to stay the night. He should be home Friday early afternoon.

I think we should say a little prayer to your maker if you believe in that sort of thing!! I did NOT mean any disrespect to any one. Work the beads, rub the belly, say a prayer, burn incense, do what you would do for a speedy recovery!! HOIST a beer!!! My personal favorite!!!!! :)

Get well soon Dr.

Bring home Floyd!!!

Here's hoping everything went well for you in the hospital, Dr. Don. I too have a pacemaker, so I know the routine. Looking forward to having you back on GH.

You may have noticed Dr. Don's absence on the hole lately, well, A little Gopher told me that Dr. Don went to the Hospital to have a little work done on his pace maker on Thursday, the 26th. He had some complications and had to stay the night. He should be home Friday early afternoon.

I think we should say a little prayer to your maker if you believe in that sort of thing!! I did NOT mean any disrespect to any one. Work the beads, rub the belly, say a prayer, burn incense, do what you would do for a speedy recovery!! HOIST a beer!!! My personal favorite!!!!! :)

Get well soon Dr.

Bring home Floyd!!!

Can't imagine gopherhole without him. Prayers sent!

All the best from GBG to the good Dr. Don. A speedy and healthy recovery to you, sir.

Gopherhole is not the same without your lighthearted, freewheelin' style.

Best wishes to you Dr. Don for a quick and speedy recovery. I bet you beat Nelson back! ;-)

Ski-U-Mah and Go Gophers!

Amen to all the good wishes! We miss you Dr Don!

I was wondering myself.

Get well soon you old goat.:drink:

To everything going well and to the Gophers getting the Doctor a big win to take that stress-level WAY down! :drink:

ain't the same without ya.

Doc, get well soon and we'll see you back here in no time. Until then, let's enjoy seeing the Gophs beat Swannys Hawkeyes. 23 skidoo!

Make sure they work on the right end of you, Doc and quit bothering the nurses. Get well soon!

Get well soon Dr.

Bring home Floyd!!!

Get well Dr. Don. Best wishes.

Best of luck Don. I will get everyone at the tailgate to toast to your recovery.

Best of luck Don. Sure have missed your witty banter on the site! Look forward to having you back! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Get well soon. Enjoy reading your posts. You make GH fun.

Get well soon Doc! Looking forward to having you back on line.

Dr. Don, get well soon and I hope everything goes well. Thoughts are with you.

Go Gophers!!

Say it ain't so! I need my favorite friendly stalker in top form!

In all seriousness, my prayers are with you and wishing you a very speedy recovery. Please update us all when you're feeling better, as I know you'll be back at it very soon. :)

Best wishes Doc, place isn't the same without you. Hopefully you can get back in here tomorrow to celebrate a Gopher Victory!

Dr. Don, best wishes for a speedy recovery. You are a wise man to get your pacemaker checked before the Iowa game and the return of Floyd to the Maroon and Gold.

I have a feeling that heart problem is cover for some invasive proctological work! Best wishes on your recovery Dr Don!

Top Bottom