Doogie: Adam Weber to Denver Broncos

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per this tweet:

"Looks like @E_Decker will have a new roommate: @Adam_Weber8 confirms via text that he's going to Denver. #Broncos #Gophers"

Go Gophers!!

For as much I've ripped on Weber, he's better than Brady Quinn.

I hope this is some good Karma for him. Good luck Weber.

With Orton on the way out, he may have a shot to stick as the third QB. Although going with 3 guys that young (Tebow, Quinn, Weber) seems a bit insane. In any case, I hope we get to see at least one Weber-to-Decker connection.

I am glad to hear this about Adam. I was not a huge Weber fan the last two years he played, but I always thought he was a great kid. I wish him the best of luck with the Broncos and I hope he makes the squad.

I'm hoping he sticks. I'll be following the Broncos even more this year (followed them last year because of Decker and Tebow). GL Adam!!

I actually think he's a better player than the one who was inconsistent over his college career. He has some issues with his mechanics, but he's a tough kid with pretty good arm strength. Let's not forget that the Packers had to re-figure Aaron Rodgers' throwing motion after he came out of Cal. I'm not comparing Weber to Rodgers in terms of overall talent, but I think Weber has a shot to make a 53-man squad if not this year, then next. I'm guessing he latches onto a practice squad somewhere.

Top Bottom