Don't know if it's a big deal, but Andre McDonald is back on the roster page.

IMO, it is a very big deal if Andre has seen the light, and that light is to follow closely to the holder of that light, Coach Jerry Kill.

Great to hear. McDonald has a ton of potential at a big position of need. We need play makers badly and the mantle is there for the taking!

Go Gophers!!

Great to hear. McDonald has a ton of potential at a big position of need. We need play makers badly and the mantle is there for the taking!

Go Gophers!!

Well said, Bleed. The whole point, I think, is that it is up to Andre McDonald to find himself, help others, and be a contributing member of Gopher Nation.

This is a huge deal. Go Gophers!

I also noticed that he is listed as registered for fall 2013 classes.

They had kept #12 open for a long time, so that was a good sign.

Beal is not on the roster, Cosgrove and Mottla are listed.

Excited to cheer for Andre!

Hopefully he's another one of these young athletes that needed to face a hiccup to realize his potential. We saw it with Hageman, Carter and Stoud and hopefully Andre's next.

WR is obviously a big unknown for us but a squad of Engel, Harbison, Maye, Fruechte, McDonald, and Crawford-Tufts has the potential to be pretty decent if they can continue to improve. Am I crazy?

WR is obviously a big unknown for us but a squad of Engel, Harbison, Maye, Fruechte, McDonald, and Crawford-Tufts has the potential to be pretty decent if they can continue to improve. Am I crazy?

Dr. Don and I decided to be crazy together and say that Wolitarsky will also make an impact. Join us. Now. Or die.

Dr. Don and I decided to be crazy together and say that Wolitarsky will also make an impact. Join us. Now. Or die.

Drew Wolitarsky and Andre McDonald will kick ass and take names....if and only if they make their commitments come real. IFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You made a very persuasive argument to join the two of you so I am in!

I say he's our best receiver

The depth chart needs a lot more clarity but hopefully at fall camp some players will step forward. The person that I thought was our best receiver this spring was Jamel Harbison in the slot position. At the several practices that I attended this spring and at the spring game he did step forward. Great hands!

Top Bottom