Donor questions

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I assume there are people on here who donated to the U of M (not through seat licensing stuff) or to specific causes/teams/departments/whatever.

I’m curious what amount of money you need to donate to make them notice you as a potential large-ish donor? We talking $25k or $100k or $500k?

This thread serves 0 purpose but I’m curious after someone mentioned mega donors being unhappy at wisconsin.

I know somebody sponsoring 2 athletic scholarships for a non-revenue sport… he has people stop by with field passes, to chat, etc. at just about every tailgate… so I think I can definitely say if you’re annually donating at the 25k level you’ll likely get some very personalized attention.

Semi-related story:

I actually wanted to donate on give to the max day, I sent an email with some questions to the gopher fund email.

Got no response

I got busy and the day passed .....

They maybe should have someone you know ... answer emails.

Semi-related story:

I actually wanted to donate on give to the max day, I sent an email with some questions to the gopher fund email.

Got no response

I got busy and the day passed .....

They maybe should have someone you know ... answer emails.
In the COVID era… This really does not surprise me although disappointing!

I assume there are people on here who donated to the U of M (not through seat licensing stuff) or to specific causes/teams/departments/whatever.

I’m curious what amount of money you need to donate to make them notice you as a potential large-ish donor? We talking $25k or $100k or $500k?

This thread serves 0 purpose but I’m curious after someone mentioned mega donors being unhappy at wisconsin.
Wouldn't every badger fan be unhappy? The donors will still donate but they might try to influence the AD to do what they want within the program. Fire Chryst? Fire OC? its not like they had a losing record, They played a tough Non conference schedule as well.

Top Bottom