Dollars for Dunks - Easy NIL Opportunity

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Link

Help the Golden Dunkers and Dinkytown Athletes support the men's basketball program by pledging a NIL dollar amount per dunk made by our Golden Gophers men's basketball team during the 2023-2024 season! (BigTen season and post-season). Pledge by filling out the form with your information.

Link

Help the Golden Dunkers and Dinkytown Athletes support the men's basketball program by pledging a NIL dollar amount per dunk made by our Golden Gophers men's basketball team during the 2023-2024 season! (BigTen season and post-season). Pledge by filling out the form with your information.
Good idea! Have they reached out to Dunkin Donuts to sponsor?? (seriously) How many dunks are there in a year (100 or so?)

Good idea! Have they reached out to Dunkin Donuts to sponsor?? (seriously) How many dunks are there in a year (100 or so?)
I'll ask my buddy on the Golden Dunkers about the Dunkin Donuts.

According to the site below, we have converted on 82-85 dunks. And have given up 54 on 61 attempts.
Best stat tracker for dunks I know of is:

More from the link:

Example: If Gophers had 39 dunks during the season and Donor A pledged $5.00 per dunk. The donor's total donation at the end of the season was $195.00 ($5.00 x 39 dunks).

The number of dunks is a statistic kept by the official scorers and their tally will be used in the donation calculations. The donations will be billed at the end of the season and are paid directly to Dinkytown Athletes.

Consult your professional tax advisor for tax deductibility advice.

I'll ask my buddy on the Golden Dunkers about the Dunkin Donuts.

According to the site below, we have converted on 82-85 dunks. And have given up 54 on 61 attempts.
Best stat tracker for dunks I know of is:

More from the link:

Example: If Gophers had 39 dunks during the season and Donor A pledged $5.00 per dunk. The donor's total donation at the end of the season was $195.00 ($5.00 x 39 dunks).

The number of dunks is a statistic kept by the official scorers and their tally will be used in the donation calculations. The donations will be billed at the end of the season and are paid directly to Dinkytown Athletes.

Consult your professional tax advisor for tax deductibility advice.
The way our official scorer racks up Elijah's assist totals, I'd be a little skeptical of the final donation amount! (wink wink)

Top Bottom