does tomorrow's weather possibly give the gophers a mental edge over psu?

Reaction score
i am not aware that penn state has played in any true cold weather games yet this year. meanwhile, the gophers have already played in two of them against wisconsin (cold and wet) and purdue (cold). so does tomorrow's cold weather in state college, pa maybe give the gophers a mental edge over psu? or am i just over-thinking the whole thing?! ;)

I hope PSU players think it does, as Minnesota's players sweep in from the icy north like a horde of barbarians.

Stress of the Week?

To the degree that the weather has been poor all week...including snow already...this might have a little emotional wear to it down deep.

My guess is that the PSU coaches have been working this angle hard in contingency game planning so that it's probably not significant.

I could be wrong of course...:D

Go Gophers! Relish the Weather and Beat the Lions!

If it's cold and wet...

esp wet...qbs might struggle, but receivers thrive vs DBs. Nice edge for Deck...so go to him big early?

The weather

I hope PSU players think it does, as Minnesota's players sweep in from the icy north like a horde of barbarians.

I can't wait to see the Vikings...i mean Gophers...come swiftly to the shores of England in their long boats and pillage and abuse and do mean things to the hapless English....I mean Nittany (whatever that means) Lions...the worse the weather the better. ARRRRRRRRRRH!

The Pagan

Run wild early....... Deck,Greene, and TS burn 'em in the 4th qtr!!!
A GG victory....go Gophs!

Top Bottom