Does SH really want to go to USC?

balds

Reaction score
Or does SH (Sean) want his son to go to USC so he can move to Los Angeles? The earliest interview I remember about his recruitment, some two years ago, Sean was quoted as saying "we" really like USC". I can't remember another recruitment that has been more about a kid's father than this one.

Google "USC football Investigation" and see what you come up with. Who in their right mind, with all of the options that he has, would go there? He's met Kiffin only once, and Kiffin is regarded as not exactly being trustworthy. It just doesn't add up to me, but whatever. Anybody know what Sean Henderson does for work, besides rap? Just curious to compare that with the "job" he ends up with out west.

Most parents would smile with pride if their kid was in his son's position. Did you see his "tough guy gangsta" pose in the Sports section today? It looks like he really thinks that he is the one being recruited.

I'm just waiting for the Henderson encore performance to end and the Henderson Circus Caravan and its many sideshows to leave town (sports information outlets). I know, wishful thinking. Nevertheless, enough already.

Good luck wherever you land.

I'm interested in Golden Gopher football and those that have chosen to wear the maroon and gold. Those that want to go elsewhere, so be it. Good-bye!

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom