Does Indiana fire Archie Miller with a $10 mil Buyout? Pitino's $1.75 mil Buyout Seems Like peanuts.

nitramnaed

Reaction score
Few, if anyone, predicted his tenure would be mostly dumpster fire, yet here we are. The end of Season 4 sees Miller overseeing a program that not only isn’t getting better but might be getting worse. The Hoosiers finished this year, one that was supposed to see them get back to the NCAA Tournament, with a 12-15 record. They’ll miss a Big Dance held in their own state, with some of the games played in their own arena.

Indiana probably has boosters willing to foot the bill. Until I won powerball I don’t think the gophers do.

Indiana probably has boosters willing to foot the bill. Until I won powerball I don’t think the gophers do.
If they have the right guy lined up (name starting with an M) there will be boosters who will help.

Is Indiana basketball going the way of other former dynasties like the Ottomans, the Hapsburgs, and Nebraska football? We don't have quite as long of an observational period of decline as we do for Nebraska football but we're getting there.
This is the best post of the year so far

Is Indiana basketball going the way of other former dynasties like the Ottomans, the Hapsburgs, and Nebraska football? We don't have quite as long of an observational period of decline as we do for Nebraska football but we're getting there.

Yes they are. And if anyone can't figure it out, it has nothing to do with Indiana and everything to do with Bobby Knight. Coaches make teams, dynasties, whatever. Outside of Bob Knight they have been every bit as mediocre as the rest of the power 5 teams in the nation. Maybe a touch better but it was the General that "made" them Indiana.

If they have the right guy lined up (name starting with an M) there will be boosters who will help.
Have smoke signals been sent to Coyle about this?

They pulled the trigger on $10 mil...Amazing!

Top Bottom