Does a Big 10 Team(s) make the FF?

Does Our Conference Make It to the FF? You can Pick up to 2 teams.

• Pardue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skunks

• State University of New Jersey

• Rocket Mortgage presents Sparty

• Twerps

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I have only allowed for a maximum ot two choices as I cannot believe that Big East 's record of 3 teams will ever be equaled again.

So have at it Selection Sunday and the rest of you GHolers!

Kind of curious as to why Illinois and Ohio State didn't get odd names like everyone else. :)

That said, I really like Illinois and their chances to go far. They have an inside outside mix with Ayo and Cockburn that is going to be tough for a lot of teams to contend with. Plus Ayo is just fun to watch.

Kind of curious as to why Illinois and Ohio State didn't get odd names like everyone else. :)

That said, I really like Illinois and their chances to go far. They have an inside outside mix with Ayo and Cockburn that is going to be tough for a lot of teams to contend with. Plus Ayo is just fun to watch.

I'll improve my best.

I also like Illini's team and chances - I like how they play.

Curious why there isn’t a “no” option when you asked if one will make it 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'd be shocked if at least one Big Ten team doesn't make it this year. I think there is a decent shot of two given the strength of the conference.

Illinois is looking nice. Obviously Ayo and Kofi, but Frazier hits big shots when needed, Curbelo was very good yesterday and Georgie is a very good backup center when Kofi is out.

I’d have Michigan in the final 4 if Livers was healthy. But he isn’t.

Three Big Ten teams will make the final four.

I'm thinking Illinois and Michigan both make it.

Please identify some of these "nicknamed" teams.

Sure.

State University of New Jersey = Rutgers - It is actually the state university of NJ, however, they just didn't name it that.

Twerps = Terps

Rocket Mortgage presented by Sparty = Michigan State

Skunks - Wisconsin

Pigeyes = Hawkeyes

Pardue = Purdue

Meechegan = Michigan

OSU = Ohio State University

Illini = overrated school in Champaign-Urbana, IL. Tom Cruise went there in Risky Business.

Last edited:

"Illini = overacted school in Champairn-Urbana, IL. Tom Cruise went there in Ricky Business."
Not sure...you might be confusing Illini with Louisville. Ricky Business was at Louisville. I think it was Risky Business at both places but Tom Cruise was at the University of Illinois, I think?

"Illini = overacted school in Champairn-Urbana, IL. Tom Cruise went there in Ricky Business."
Not sure...you might be confusing Illini with Louisville. Ricky Business was at Louisville. I think it was Risky Business at both places but Tom Cruise was at the University of Illinois, I think?

Yes, typos galore this afternoon on my end.

I have asked Gopher Lady to revoke my scholarship.

Top Bottom