Do you think Tubby will stay at Minnesota?

How long do you think Tubby will stay at Minnesota?

• I think he will retire here

Votes: 63 65.6%
  • I think he will be here for a few years

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I think he will stay for one more year

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I think he's gone ASAP

Votes: 10 10.4%

• Total voters
Maybe the VA fans will believe ESPN

since they don't believe Tubby.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4009800&name=katz_andy

• Minnesota coach Tubby Smith took himself out of the coaching carousel for Arizona, Virginia and Georgia by saying that he will stay with the Gophers.

The coaching carousel isn't in full swing yet and may only produce major dominoes if the Kentucky job became open. If it doesn't, and some of the big names (Memphis' John Calipari and Michigan State's Tom Izzo) stay put as expected (despite their names continuously being thrown around by coaching colleagues around the country), then these schools may not get their first choice. Smith was one of those big names who was being bandied about within the biz, but he then made public statements that he's staying put.

When Tubby recruited these young men he got and gave a commitment. He's an honorable man and in my opinion he will stick with his commitments.

With the potential development that is happening at the UofM, Tubby is not going to walk away. If his wife is happy at MN, that is the final indicator he is not going anywhere.

Now think about the players he has, and the recruiting class he has coming, including Allen and it is looking pretty impressive.

If Henderson is wanting to play BB along with football, and Brew has already given the go ahead, then things are looking very promising for the entire program.

Not to mention, they will get a new practice facilities.

When Tubby recruited these young men he got and gave a commitment. He's an honorable man and in my opinion he will stick with his commitments.

tubby may decide to remain in minneapolis...or he may decide to leave (and be closer to home, similar to don lucia's decision approx one decade ago)...neither decision is a reflection of his honor, nor of sticking or not sticking 'with his commitments'...;););)

tubby may decide to remain in minneapolis...or he may decide to leave (and be closer to home, similar to don lucia's decision approx one decade ago)...neither decision is a reflection of his honor, nor of sticking or not sticking 'with his commitments'...;););)

He SAID he's STAYING at Minnesota and is VERY HAPPY there.

Y aren't U?

He SAID he's STAYING at Minnesota and is VERY HAPPY there.

Y aren't U?

fot,

not sure i understand your question..."Y aren't U?" :confused::confused::confused:

are you asking me why i'm not staying in minnesota?:confused::confused::confused:

or, are you asking me why i am not very happy here in minnesota :confused::confused::confused:

first of all, i appreciate your general interest in me :D:D:D

and for the record...i am 'staying'...and also, i am 'very happy' here...:D:D:D:D

now...with regard to tubby's situation...let's re-visit in a week or two :cool02::cool02::cool02:

fot,

not sure i understand your question..."Y aren't U?" :confused::confused::confused:

are you asking me why i'm not staying in minnesota?:confused::confused::confused:

or, are you asking me why i am not very happy here in minnesota :confused::confused::confused:

first of all, i appreciate your general interest in me :D:D:D

and for the record...i am 'staying'...and also, i am 'very happy' here...:D:D:D:D

now...with regard to tubby's situation...let's re-visit in a week or two :cool02::cool02::cool02:

WARNING: EXCESSIVE USE OF EMOTICONS!!!!!

:):confused::mad::(:drink::cool03::party::rockon::clap::eek::cheer::cool02::p:eek::D;):eek::cry::cool::rolleyes::drink::drink::drink::cool03::cool03::cool03::clap::clap::clap::cool02::cool02::cool02::cool02::cool02::cool02::cool02::party::party::party::party::party::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::):confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad:;);):eek::D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::(:mad::mad::):):):):cool02::pig::pig::pig::pig::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cry::cry::eek::eek::eek::eek::party::party::party::cheer::cheer::drink::drink::drink::pig::cool03::cool03::cool03::rockon::rockon::rockon::clap::clap::cry::cry::p:p:p:p;):cool::rolleyes::cool02::party::rockon::pig::drink::cool03::party::cheer::clap::clap::mad::mad::mad::confused::p:p:):):mad::):cool02::):(

In other news, I saw Flip on campus walking past Mariucci yesterday and said hi. NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN OPINION ON WHETHER TUBBY IS LEAVING OR NOT! Just nice to see him on campus showing an interest in the school :D

I think it's ridiculous to have such a poll. What kind of fans are you???

Top Bottom