Dino Kaliakmanis houses two returns

Dino looks like he has some wheels
Indeed!

30411586_1287342738033764_2663599637348220928_n.jpg

We have Athens Cafe in Robbinsdale. They load up with meat with ample lettuce, onions, tomato, and taziki sauce. Very much a pocket pita style. BTW, they do a fantastic double cheeseburger there too.

Will have to try Gyropolis for some culinary adventure. Thanks.
Not to derail this thread too much, but if anyone has recommendations for gyro places in Minneapolis, I’d love to hear them. Wally’s is a dinkytown staple, but always looking to try something new.

Not to derail this thread too much, but if anyone has recommendations for gyro places in Minneapolis, I’d love to hear them. Wally’s is a dinkytown staple, but always looking to try something new.

There is a Gyropolis in dinkytown?

A good goto in Minneapolis is Zakia Deli on Stinson just south of the Quarry. They have good gyros, we usually just buy a pound of meat with a side of cucumber sauce, dip and eat.

The pitas at Gyropolis are so good, fresh and fluffy, thats what sets them apart. Get the one with feta on it, so good. Dang I'm getting hungry...

Trieste in the Lumber Exchange has a great gyro. I think Beirut on Robert Street is also one of the best Mediterranean restaurants on the planet. Get the mezza platter.

If you haven't been, you have to go to Gyropolis in Bloomington. Oh man they are so good.
Just got back from there after reading all these posts. Got the Gyroworks. I said it incorrectly and I noted (because of Bild’s post) that the guy taking the order did say it correctly. Pretty good.

Just got back from there after reading all these posts. Got the Gyroworks. I said it incorrectly and I noted (because of Bild’s post) that the guy taking the order did say it correctly. Pretty good.
Yea the Gyroworks.... that's great, I haven't tried any others because I like that one so much.

Gyropolis is decent but nothing amazing. I like like five minutes away and go an avg of once a year probably.

Top Bottom