Dino Kaliakmanis houses two returns

swingman

Reaction score

So they have HS Spring Football in Illinois, or is this a Covid season delay make up?

So they have HS Spring Football in Illinois, or is this a Covid season delay make up?
COVID-related delay. In case anyone is wondering, Athan had a lackluster night going 15-33 for 221 yards, but he did lead the team on a 95-yard TD drive in under 2-minutes to pull within 1 and then completed the 2-pt conversion pass for the lead and win.

COVID-related delay. In case anyone is wondering, Athan had a lackluster night going 15-33 for 221 yards, but he did lead the team on a 95-yard TD drive in under 2-minutes to pull within 1 and then completed the 2-pt conversion pass for the lead and win.
Wouldn't it be interesting if the lower rated brother turns out to be the better college player?

I think the Kaliakmanis brothers are going to be a very pleasant two-fer for the Gophers. Long-term, because QB is "the" essential position, Athan's potential to help is undoubtedly higher, but I'll bet Dino--who looks to be a true all-around athlete, with good size and, apparently, wheels--finds his way onto the field earlier and contributes a lot. The Huff brothers, also from Illinois, each helped in their own way for years. I think we will see the same from the Kaliakmanis brothers. Disclosure: I'm biased, my mother's parents both hailed from Greece.

Last edited:

OT: Remember those bros we wanted so bad a few years ago that teased us hard but landed in Maryland I think before fizzling out?

Dino is a track star. Very good athlete. I like him.

Good call! Found the below blurb on them leaving Maryland, but can't tell where they ended up after they left.

"In addition to the psychological and physical abuse, the report tells the story of Kimberly Daniels, mother of two former Maryland football players, Elijah and Elisha Daniels. Ms. Daniels goes into detail about how her sons were allegedly verbally abused by Court and Durkin. Ms. Daniels stated that Elisha got the worst of the coach’s abuse, as she alleges the staff was trying to force him to leave Maryland to free up a scholarship. The final straw was when Durkin allegedly said to Elisha, according to Ms. Daniels, “You’ll never be nothing; nobody likes you”, and then asked him “Why don’t you just leave?” Ms. Daniels equated her sons getting out of the Maryland football program to the Underground Railroad."

In the early 90s was in Milwaukee and went to a mexican place when fajitas were a relatively new menu item.

The waiter said they had an new dish called "făjeetuhs" that were very good. The margaritas ended up being foamy too.

Needless to say, if the wait staff don't know how to say it don't order it.

In the early 90s was in Milwaukee and went to a mexican place when fajitas were a relatively new menu item.

The waiter said they had an new dish called "făjeetuhs" that were very good. The margaritas ended up being foamy too.

Good advice for sure. Made me think of this WKRP gem...

If you haven't been, you have to go to Gyropolis in Bloomington. Oh man they are so good.
We have Athens Cafe in Robbinsdale. They load up with meat with ample lettuce, onions, tomato, and taziki sauce. Very much a pocket pita style. BTW, they do a fantastic double cheeseburger there too.

Will have to try Gyropolis for some culinary adventure. Thanks.

We have Athens Cafe in Robbinsdale. They load up with meat with ample lettuce, onions, tomato, and taziki sauce. Very much a pocket pita style. BTW, they do a fantastic double cheeseburger there too.

Will have to try Gyropolis for some culinary adventure. Thanks.
Grill your own, rewarding and better quality meat.

Attachments

• 20200607_184056.jpg
    20200607_184056.jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 5

Is it pronounce jy-roe or year-oh? So confusing... Just give me one of those thick soft tacos with lamb meat and some ranch sauce. 😗
It actually Hh-roe with a hard, back of the throat H. And tasty.

Top Bottom