Did anyone notice if Hayo got any plays

calminnfan

Reaction score
I did not get to see the second half yet (dvr), but over the net I did not notice his name coming up at all.

I did not get to see the second half yet (dvr), but over the net I did not notice his name coming up at all.

He did have at least one kickoff return. It was a decent return.

Outside of the kickoff return I didn't notice him lined up in any formation. Decker, Green, Stoudamire, and Mcknight at the end were all I noticed.

Hayo was lined up...

Outside of the kickoff return I didn't notice him lined up in any formation. Decker, Green, Stoudamire, and Mcknight at the end were all I noticed.

Wide right on several plays. Weber looked his way first on two passes, then had to go to someone else on one, and ran the ball on the other. He's out there sometimes but if he can't get open, none of this matters.

As fast as he is, why is he not running the deep-ball route?

We ran fly routes today...

Was wondering about this too. When is the last time we ran a fly pattern?

Well Fly/flag routes. What do you think opened up N T-A on his catch on the sidelines? For three games we have bitched about the O line, do you really think holding the ball longer was on the top of the must do list?

Considering he was our star recruit and first 5* player we've gotten in how many years, I'm surprised we aren't using him more. Heck, he's only got 1 yr left after this. I'm having Paris Hamilton flashbacks.

There is so much of this offence that has not been seen (Gray Passing) ( Hayo Streaking down the sideline) and many more plays everyone seems to think we should be running. But with our next game, there will be many plays they can't wait to run and burn becky with.

Top Bottom