Devin Crawford-Tufts To Focus On T&F UPDATED: Crawford-Tufts no longer on T&F team

Maybe he was offered an opportunity at an internship that he couldn't pass on, or is taking a larger load of classes in order to graduate sooner. Track and Field is probably not where he wants to focus his life after school, so getting a degree I would think is far more important.

This is entirely possible.

He also may not care about participating in sports anymore. There's nothing wrong with that. If this is the case, then people should layoff.

If the coach is blowing smoke, which is also possible, then some criticism is warranted.

He also may not care about participating in sports anymore. There's nothing wrong with that. If this is the case, then people should layoff.

If the coach is blowing smoke, which is also possible, then some criticism is warranted.

If we are playing this game, maybe he's more interested in smoking weed and playing X-box. We don't know anything so maybe we all should let this play out. The coach is blowing smoke? Based on what? Steve has a great reputation.

I heard he's trying out for marching band, which also will take a lot of time if he makes the squad. Word around the band hall is that he plays trumpet. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

:clap:

Perhaps in 6 months we will see a blurb about DCT quitting school to concentrate on getting up at 8:00 AM when his alarm goes off, followed by...

...January 2015: DCT announces he will no longer be getting up at 8:00 AM so he can focus his efforts on staying healthy
...July 2015: DCT announces he will no longer focus on his health and will instead ensure he is getting enough water.
...January 2016: DCT announces he will no longer prioritize water and will instead make sure he is breathing regularly.

As humorous as some of the comments are here, the majority remind me of a bunch of old hens gossiping over the backyard picket fence.

Has anyone spoken with his Mother's best friend?

Top Bottom