Deth

ncgo4

Reaction score
The biggest take away for me from yesterday's game was our depth. The offensive line changes. Replacing BPT with Carter. The extensive use of Cooper at line backer and substitutions at D End. All a luxury we could only dream about in past years.

Willhite shines every chance he gets, as do Kirksey, Whaley and Cooper.

The biggest take away for me from yesterday's game was our depth. The offensive line changes. Replacing BPT with Carter. The extensive use of Cooper at line backer and substitutions at D End. All a luxury we could only dream about in past years.

Yo, please add the "P" to deth to make it "depth" in your title. thanks! :cool:

Too lazy to search archives or whatnot so don't jump on me...but was Carufel replaced for injury or performance reasons?

Too lazy to search archives or whatnot so don't jump on me...but was Carufel replaced for injury or performance reasons?

Injury. He was on the bike after the first series and remained there throughout the game. (Not sure if it's been reported; I was at the game). Unsure whether it's serious at this point.

Our depth this year was badly needed. The tough schedule we have this year was a cause of worry that this team might get worn down by the end of the season.

Kirksey

Hopefully, Kirksey will be able to play this week because we will need him. If there's a lesson in this, it's that people wearing flip-flops should not ride scooters. He messed up his foot pretty good.

Top Bottom