Describe the Gophers loss to Michigan in 1 sentence.

At least it wasn't 84-13, even if it felt like it!

Minnesota squanders second half opportunity to change their best substituting a disappointing seminar on surrendering.

I can envision them against my UGA Dogs at some point before this season is over...
Well, last season Michigan lost in a jail-housebreak game vs. TCU and it’s new head coach. He must have been a genius!

Last Saturday evening, TCU and that same head coach lost to Iowa state in Ames by 14 to even their record to 3-3.

Was Harbaugh still thinking about not having the Vikings job not work out and just couldn’t make halftime adjustments on defense, or, is his defense just THAT much better this season?

Or, did that new TCU coach totally wreck TCU’s system over the winter?

;0)

I can envision them against my UGA Dogs at some point before this season is
Could it be that shocking loss to TCU brought the corn blue coach to the realization that he can virtually select any nil transfer portal player he wants in the offensive line and defensive line positions to fill any hole, add depth and strengthen his rotations as an added bonus for the top echelon of the college football powerhouse programs.

The tv commentators went on and on about Michigans depth and rotating patterns especially in the defensive line positions.

There very well could be a Georgia/Michigan matchup coming down the pike BuildGopher.
I can envision them against my UGA Dogs at some point before this season is over...

Last edited:

Minnesota got schooled by a far superior Michigan team with better talent, coaching, and depth.

Well, last season Michigan lost in a jail-housebreak game vs. TCU and it’s new head coach. He must have been a genius!

Last Saturday evening, TCU and that same head coach lost to Iowa state in Ames by 14 to even their record to 3-3.

Was Harbaugh still thinking about not having the Vikings job not work out and just couldn’t make halftime adjustments on defense, or, is his defense just THAT much better this season?

;0)
TCU lost their big play QB. I think that is the biggest difference for them.
Michigan, I kind of think is just that much better. So far, unbelievably consistent, methodical, dominating. But we'll see at season's end if they melt.

We don’t need a sentence, only a single word. Expected.

Only way I could enjoy the game was to marvel at the athleticism on display and focus on the spectacle of watching it with a close friend.

;0)

College football is not a level playing field. This was about as fair as playing an NFL team.

Learn what you can, then flush this game.

We have fair teams that we actually can beat, to beat.

"I don't take vacations. I don't get sick. I don't observe major holidays. I'm a jack hammer"
- Jim Harbaugh
Kind of a narrow minded individual if that's the case. Apparently, there is no activisms, spiritual, social, date nights of his life. Pretty shallow in my opinion.

I have no idea how good Michigan is but I do know they will not win the National Championship.

Top Bottom