Deckers Back!

SPCPrice21

Reaction score
Eric Decker will be playing against the Vikings on thursday in both teams final preseason game. The final game is for backups so I'm sure Decker will be getting alot of playing time. Hopefully he can score a touchdown in his return!

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_15951284

Theres an article from the Pioneer Press about his "domecoming"

Sucks this falls right on the same night as the opener.

It figures that the only Vikings preseason game I was interested in (I hate NFL preseason) was the last one to see Decker, and now it is a distant second in interest due to THE game.

This is what DVRs were invented for.

Hoping Decker can really shine while running with the 2's

I went to the last preseason game, I was given some tickets. They were pretty good tickets, 10 yard line second deck, 6th row. Still the tickets had a high face value, but they would have gone cheap on Stubhub. If anyone wants to see Decker in action, tickets ought to be really cheap. There are tickets on Stubhub for as low as $1.00. Why it is even worth the effort to sell at $1.00, I don't know.

I went to the last preseason game, I was given some tickets. They were pretty good tickets, 10 yard line second deck, 6th row. Still the tickets had a high face value, but they would have gone cheap on Stubhub. If anyone wants to see Decker in action, tickets ought to be really cheap. There are tickets on Stubhub for as low as $1.00. Why it is even worth the effort to sell at $1.00, I don't know.

Because sh*thub will nick you for a $15 "pick up" fee to actually pick up the tickets at their office a couple of blocks from the stadium.

Top Bottom