Decker had a 100 yard game tonight

EG#9

Reaction score
Didn't see any of the game, but noticed in the boxscore that Decker went over 100 in the preseason game tonight. I believe Sherels also had a sack for the Vikings.

Tripplett was getting all sorts of love from the announcers too. Great on the ST's I guess.

10 catches for 114 yards. I think he'll be a go-to guy for the Broncos this year, especially after losing Marshall.

The Broncos absolutely stole him in the draft.

that was a sweet game to watch...3 former (very recent) gophers played very well...

Sounds like he might be moving ahead of Demaryius Thomas on the depth chart. Should clock good minutes and put up good numbers if he can continue this.

Good luck Decker!

I tried to watch some of it and did catch a couple of Decker's catches. However, the Gopher/MTSU game took up most of my time and what was left got spread around between the Twins, Vikings, and Ohio State. I never watch stupid pre-season Vikings games but if this game had been on another night, I would have watched the whole thing due to Decker. Bummed all this interesting sports TV was on at the same time. I have a smaller 20" flatscreen behind a cabinet door under my main TV for keeping an eye on two sporting events at the same time. Last night, the extra TV and a DVR were not even enough for me to see as much of Decker as I would have liked.

Top Bottom