Dear Cory Joseph,

Don't sweat it badgerman. Being called a troll is just another translation for "whaaaaaaa!!! I don't like what you have to say!!! so I'm gonna just cry about it!!! whaaaaaa!!! TROLL!!!!"

And I laugh my ass off at Saber saying Texas "forgot" about Pittman. Our lack of a legit PG that could simply shoot from outside led teams to crash down on Pittman with double teams. They'd let Balbay do whatever around the three point line because they knew he'd never even attempt a three, and they'd focus on Pittman. And how did Pittman respond? He disappeared. He played weak and started to rack up early fouls like an idiot. He fouled too much, and couldn't do anything once Texas actually did get him the ball inside. He was a major disappointment this season. Pittman and our disgusting free throw shooting killed Texas, but not having a legit PG was the catalyst for the meltdown last season.

But hey, you gotta love the uninformed opinions of those that just want to hate on your program. "Texas forgot about Pittman." Haha.

:clap:

Don't sweat it badgerman. Being called a troll is just another translation for "whaaaaaaa!!! I don't like what you have to say!!! so I'm gonna just cry about it!!! whaaaaaa!!! TROLL!!!!"

And I laugh my ass off at Saber saying Texas "forgot" about Pittman. Our lack of a legit PG that could simply shoot from outside led teams to crash down on Pittman with double teams. They'd let Balbay do whatever around the three point line because they knew he'd never even attempt a three, and they'd focus on Pittman. And how did Pittman respond? He disappeared. He played weak and started to rack up early fouls like an idiot. He fouled too much, and couldn't do anything once Texas actually did get him the ball inside. He was a major disappointment this season. Pittman and our disgusting free throw shooting killed Texas, but not having a legit PG was the catalyst for the meltdown last season.

But hey, you gotta love the uninformed opinions of those that just want to hate on your program. "Texas forgot about Pittman." Haha.

:clap:

Texas didn't forget about Pittman. They just didn't care to get him the ball because Barnes doesn't care about winning and doesn't take any control of what his players do on the court. All he cares about is getting players to the NBA (or is that an excuse because he simply doesn't know how to coach?). It's all fitting though, because none of the players care about winning either and they're just focused about getting theirs and getting to the pros.

Censored talk to me next year when Texas bball is where it was this year. Underacheiving.

NCAA Tourney All-Time Results

Rick Barnes is 19-18 with 1 FF but 0 NC in 18 appearances.

Tubby Smith is 29-16 with 1 FF and 1 NC in 17 appearances.

Texas didn't forget about Pittman. They just didn't care to get him the ball because Barnes doesn't care about winning and doesn't take any control of what his players do on the court. All he cares about is getting players to the NBA (or is that an excuse because he simply doesn't know how to coach?). It's all fitting though, because none of the players care about winning either and they're just focused about getting theirs and getting to the pros.

I just love you Minny fans that decide they know more than someone who has watched every single basketball game that Barnes has coached at Texas. Yes, you surely know more on the subject. :rolleyes:

Pittman got double teamed because we didn't have 5 offensive players on the floor much of the year. And when we did get him the ball he did nothing with it. That is, of course if he hadn't committed a bunch of stupid early fouls and found himself on the bench.

And if you really believe that Barnes and his players don't care about winning you are the most unbelievably sour and STUPID fans I've ever encountered. Seriously, are you that stupid? Actually, you don't need to bother answering that question because it's clear that you are.

Maybe some of you Texas haters can join forces with texags.com where your unabashed lack of brilliance can only be rivaled your jealousy of everything Texas. Trust me, you'll fit right in.

I just love you Minny fans that decide they know more than someone who has watched every single basketball game that Barnes has coached at Texas. Yes, you surely know more on the subject. :rolleyes:

Pittman got double teamed because we didn't have 5 offensive players on the floor much of the year. And when we did get him the ball he did nothing with it. That is, of course if he hadn't committed a bunch of stupid early fouls and found himself on the bench.

And if you really believe that Barnes and his players don't care about winning you are the most unbelievably sour and STUPID fans I've ever encountered. Seriously, are you that stupid? Actually, you don't need to bother answering that question because it's clear that you are.

I was just trying to see how angry and defensive you would get if I said that. Evidently the answer is "very." Relax. If you judge an entire fan base by what only a couple of people say then you share a pretty big quality with racists. Not a very good thing.

Censored talk to me next year when Texas bball is where it was this year. Underacheiving.

Where Texas was last season was a new place. That's was the first time in over a decade that I've seen the "team" perform in that manner.

But, as you already know... Texas now has a legit PG in Cory Joseph, so I doubt we'll be "where it was this year" and thankfully I won't have to talk to you next year. I'll just go about my business, and you'll be sitting there in front of your computer thinking, "damn, I really was being a jealous and hateful dumbass."

Where Texas was last season was a new place. That's was the first time in over a decade that I've seen the "team" perform in that manner.

But, as you already know... Texas now has a legit PG in Cory Joseph, so I doubt we'll be "where it was this year" and thankfully I won't have to talk to you next year. I'll just go about my business, and you'll be sitting there in front of your computer thinking, "damn, I really was being a jealous and hateful dumbass."

Cory CAN play PG but is really a Combo G who can play 1 or 2. Playmaking and balhandling are not his strengths so much as shooting and scoring.

I love Texas. Have been a resident for almost 20 years. Best thing about Texas are the people, they are very nice and friendly, really a lot like Minnesota.

This is a Minnesota message board. So I would think it is a reasonable place for Minnesotans to post opinions about all things basketball.

I do appreciate input from people from other schools - as I realize my opinion is biased pro Gopher.

Sorry - normally do not like to get in the middle of these pissing matches as I do not want to get sprayed.

Carry on.

I was just trying to see how angry and defensive you would get if I said that. Evidently the answer is "very." Relax. If you judge an entire fan base by what only a couple of people say then you share a pretty big quality with racists. Not a very good thing.

Oh, nice. You sacrifice any credibility you have to just get a rise out of other fans? How sophisticated of you.

And FWIW I didn't classify all Minny fans as being like you, but nice try.

The only thing that angers me are completely inaccurate posts made by completely uninformed posters. But I see now that you were just attempting to get a reaction out of me, and somehow have twisted things to imply that I'm a racist as well.

Congrats, you have taken message board dumbassery to a whole new level.

Cory CAN play PG but is really a Combo G who can play 1 or 2. Playmaking and balhandling are not his strengths so much as shooting and scoring.

Well as I've already said ten times over, I'll take a PG that can score and shoot over one that simply can't and causes the opponents defense to sag into the middle.

Oh, nice. You sacrifice any credibility you have to just get a rise out of other fans? How sophisticated of you.

And FWIW I didn't classify all Minny fans as being like you, but nice try.

The only thing that angers me are completely inaccurate posts made by completely uninformed posters. But I see now that you were just attempting to get a reaction out of me, and somehow have twisted things to imply that I'm a racist as well.

Congrats, you have taken message board dumbassery to a whole new level.

Haha I'm not too worried about my credibilty with you. And I wasn't calling you a racist, just said you share a major quality with them. You've posted like a hundred times, I think it's time to take a break and settle down a bit.

What i take away from this is censored is a prick who thinks all GOPHER fans should care about Texas or give them major concessions when they just stole out favorite recruit and then come on GOPHERhole.com to talk about how great Texas is. Ofcourse everyone isn't going to sit here and say, oh you're right Texas is so much better then the GOPHERS on the GOPHER'S message board. See a pattern? This isn't the time or place to talk about Texas basketball.

Haha I'm not too worried about my credibilty with you. And I wasn't calling you a racist, just said you share a major quality with them. You've posted like a hundred times, I think it's time to take a break and settle down a bit.

And the relevance of racism in this thread exists where?

And I'm not the only one that reads this board. Anyone with basic reading comprehension should question your credibility.

And as far as taking a break, I was thinking the same thing. It's obviously a waste of my time to interact with idiots like yourself.

What i take away from this is censored is a prick who thinks all GOPHER fans should care about Texas or give them major concessions when they just stole out favorite recruit and then come on GOPHERhole.com to talk about how great Texas is. Ofcourse everyone isn't going to sit here and say, oh you're right Texas is so much better then the GOPHERS on the GOPHER'S message board. See a pattern? This isn't the time or place to talk about Texas basketball.

I've never said Gopher fans should care about Texas basketball. I've just corrected a bunch of inaccurate posts in regards to Texas basketball. I'm not looking for concessions or a pat on the back for Texas landing Joseph. I was just posting here recently to provide a different perspective on his recruitment. But I guess all you want is the Golden Gopher perspective. And I've also never tried to get Gopher fans to admit that Texas is better. I've actually been pretty good about staying about the crap talk that's been hurled my direction on this board.

If you don't want people to talk Texas basketball then don't start the discussion.

censored, you're dumb and you have a small penis.

Is anyone else sick of seeing this thread "Dear Cory Joseph" at the top of the list everyday? Can we let this one die and start a new different thread with the name not related to a Longhorn player?

Is anyone else sick of seeing this thread "Dear Cory Joseph" at the top of the list everyday? Can we let this one die and start a new different thread with the name not related to a Longhorn player?

Yeah, I too got drawn in to a rhetorical slap-fight with the pompous thin-skinned bigot that is [censored] . I encourage my fellow posters to ignore him. Guys like him will keep posting inanely just to have the last word. Fans from others teams who want to visit the board and talk a little trash in good fun are cool, as long they are respectful. If not, ignore them. It is the worst punishment for these needy vampires.

Sorry about bumping this thread. I agree with Burton34. Let's move on. We've got a good season to look forward to.

Yeah, I too got drawn in to a rhetorical slap-fight with the pompous thin-skinned bigot that is [censored] . I encourage my fellow posters to ignore him. Guys like him will keep posting inanely just to have the last word. Fans from others teams who want to visit the board and talk a little trash in good fun are cool, as long they are respectful. If not, ignore them. It is the worst punishment for these needy vampires.

Sorry about bumping this thread. I agree with Burton34. Let's move on. We've got a good season to look forward to.

FWIW, the Gopher fans are the one in this thread who are being the most disrespectful.

Top Bottom