David Mutaf Sighting

NYtoWItoMN

Reaction score
Saw a random FIBA Champions League game replay on ESPN, figured I'd check the rosters and see if I could find a weird reason to watch... Congrats to him for heading back I guess?

Spoiler: 4pts 3rebs 16mins

1697689725306.png

Saw a random FIBA Champions League game replay on ESPN, figured I'd check the rosters and see if I could find a weird reason to watch... Congrats to him for heading back I guess?

Spoiler: 4pts 3rebs 16mins

View attachment 27748
I'm now livid at the idiotic Bursaspor coach who didn't get the GD ball to Mutaf.

I'm now livid at the idiotic Bursaspor coach who didn't get the GD ball to Mutaf.
He should've gotten one 4 minute stretch each half at PG to rest Carr. I don't think he needed that much time to stay happy, I just think he expected more than essentially 0 minutes. Pitino coached scared that season and ultimately got fired. He should have just let loose the Muuuustaf.

He should've gotten one 4 minute stretch each half at PG to rest Carr. I don't think he needed that much time to stay happy, I just think he expected more than essentially 0 minutes. Pitino coached scared that season and ultimately got fired. He should have just let loose the Muuuustaf.
I only ironically joke about, I absolutely think Mutaf could have helped that team. Even if he just came in for a few minutes and was a gunner.

Pitino thought he was playing NBA Live 95 with fatigue off.

Top Bottom