David Cobb on Rosen Sport Sunday

Iceland12

Reaction score
Tomorrow night, 12/14. Mike Max is hosting but still..just focus on Mr.Cobb.

god mike max is so slimy. IDK what it is but he just creeps me out.

I agree. There's just something about the way he talks that drives me nuts and always has. Did anyone notice how polite Cobb and Wilson were when referring to Max throughout the interview as sir? Just a small thing I noticed but I think it shows that Kill does a lot more than making these guys into good players. He makes sure they are good people who are respectful. Or maybe I'm just such a huge Kill fan that I grasp at anything I can to praise him. :)

Last season I struck up a conversation with a gentleman wearing a 27 jersey; he turned out to be David Cobb's grandfather. When I commented on the nice season David was having Grandpa was quick to comment "Damien Wilson is by grandson also". I asked him if he had any other grandsons he could send our way. He said there was one more grandson but that he was playing college ball somewhere else (can't remember where). He was a very nice gentleman and it is nice his grandsons have represented his family so well at the U.

Nodding in agreement. He has always struck me that way too. It is a combination of his troll like face and the strange, drawn out cadence with which he talks that gets me.

Top Bottom