David Cobb is a 1000 Yard Rusher

nsmike

Reaction score
Congratulations to David Cobb, his 68 yards today, gives him 1010 for the season. It's been a long dry spell.

Great to see. Congrats to him!

He didn't have a lot of yards but he did run hard yesterday. His fumble sucked though.

Should have run him more earlier.

LOL - Really? Not sure it you're talking about the season or the game. If you are talking about the season, it is well documented that he wasn't ready to start earlier in his career. The good news is that he did the things he needed to do and when Kirkwood went down he was ready. Cobb is another example of how players are developed by Kill and company.

Cobb actually got rolling for a few possessions in the first half. If we would've converted a few third downs through the air and not turned the ball over, he probably would've got to 100 again.

Congratulations to David!

Wish we would've stayed with him a bit more yesterday.

I would've liked to have seen Leidner get a series too.

Congratulations to David!

Wish we would've stayed with him a bit more yesterday.

My thoughts exactly. I obviously don't know more than the coaching staff, but I was disappointed they didn't run David more -- even when they were down two scores and in 3rd & 3 or 4 situations...I thought running Cobb was our best chance of picking those up. Anyway, congrats to David -- great accomplishment!

Top Bottom