Daniels injury?

Lakers612

Banned
Reaction score
I watched the game on silent last night assuming we had that same scrub broadcast team we usually do.

one thing I missed because of that was that Daniels apparently hurt his finger.

but there were posters on here saying he didn’t return after the injury, but that’s not true. Grim pointed it out before a commercial break and Daniels was in on the next series. Played multiple minutes and looked unbothered.

Possible he was playing through an injury off pure adrenaline, but not sure he is missing a month+ like I originally assumed after reading the game thread.

would appreciate an update if anyone has one. I really liked his game. He changes our season if he can play like that against Big10 bigs.

Johnson said it was a hangnail in his presser and that he would be fine.

Ben, Ben, Ben. It's an "upper body injury" and he's "day to day."
Lol. I think you are totally justified in making that comment. Think you are possibly right. But low key this thread was directed at you, as you were the one who pointed out the injury. And to confirm, Charlie did play like 5 game-time minutes after the incident that caused his injury happened.

Again, I didn't know of the injury happening in real time when I watched the broadcast on mute. Read about it after the fact in the game forum. But overall, based on the facts given, I would be shocked if Daniels were to miss the beginning of conference play because of what injury he sustained last night

Lol. I think you are totally justified in making that comment. Think you are possibly right. But low key this thread was directed at you, as you were the one who pointed out the injury. And to confirm, Charlie did play like 5 game-time minutes after the incident that caused his injury happened.

Again, I didn't know of the injury happening in real time when I watched the broadcast on mute. Read about it after the fact in the game forum. But overall, based on the facts given, I would be shocked if Daniels were to miss the beginning of conference play because of what injury he sustained last night
I thought he never came back in afterwards. The fact that he did is a good sign and Ben is probably being truthful about the injury. Spence seemed convinced it could be bad.

Coach said it was a hang nail OR a jammed finger. Two very different things, but nothing serious. I'd expect him to be back this weekend.

There is one thing that is 100% true. Howey is never, ever, right. He is always left. 😏

Top Bottom