Daniel Jackson is the first receiver to reach 100-yards against Iowa this year

Kinda hard to tell but he just quietly put together a very impressive performance.
He did indeed. Imagine how good it could have been if the qb actually didn't throw passes at his feet, out of bounds, or behind him. Or... he actually threw the ball in his direction when he was wide open on out routes (in particular there was one in the end zone that was just baffling why AK didn't throw him the ball.) If I was DJ I would be frustrated.

I was shocked when I saw the box score and that DJ was the only WR to record a catch and quietly had an awesome game.

It seemed like Crooms was on air all day, but that was a cocktail of drops, times AK missed him, and a long catch that should have remained a catch.

He did indeed. Imagine how good it could have been if the qb actually didn't throw passes at his feet, out of bounds, or behind him. Or... he actually threw the ball in his direction when he was wide open on out routes (in particular there was one in the end zone that was just baffling why AK didn't throw him the ball.) If I was DJ I would be frustrated.
Yeah that replay wasn't kind

AK needs to throw that

Could’ve had more, but AK passes to him were just bad.

Why was AK throwing to Crooms so much earlier in the game??

Is because coaches were telling him to target whomever #27 on Iowa was covering? That guy had a rough game

Top Bottom