Daniel Jackson is back!

the real story is he decided to stay when PJ said he'd get him a new QB.

Have pretty much all of our "returning stars" committed to staying and playing for Dinkytown Athletes?
Who is missing?

on the one hand, I suppose I understand why players feel it necessary to announce they are returning. they end any speculation about their future and get to promote DTA a little bit.

but it just shows where college football is at right now - that players feel it necessary to make a public announcement that they are not leaving.

like if people started tweeting that "I will not be quitting my job" - or "I will not be leaving my spouse......"

I wasn’t aware that another year at any school was an option for him. Glad he’s back with the Gophers Dinkytown Athletes

He and Taylor are positive signs that the sky probably isn’t falling behind the scenes

Excellent. The new QB will have a decent group of WR’s to throw to in Jackson, Brockington and Spencer. I’ve heard good things about McWilliams, Lanier and Hoskins too. Not all doom and gloom looking forward.

He’s a good player, glad he is coming back. Hopefully Brockington can get healthy

Why are we all the sudden seeing players announcing they’re returning …. and not to the team but to DTA???

Just smells

Why are we all the sudden seeing players announcing they’re returning …. and not to the team but to DTA???

Just smells

Probably already told their family and teammates.

He’s 10th in catches and 11th in yards all time. Has a chance to finish in top 5 of both with another string season. Hope it plays out that way

on the one hand, I suppose I understand why players feel it necessary to announce they are returning. they end any speculation about their future and get to promote DTA a little bit.

but it just shows where college football is at right now - that players feel it necessary to make a public announcement that they are not leaving.

like if people started tweeting that "I will not be quitting my job" - or "I will not be leaving my spouse......"
Sshhh...Don't tell Mrs. Billd...want to keep her on her toes...

1701642092342.png

It would be a bold and entertaining move to opt for "3-7 years" instead of "for as long as we both shall live".

I will not be calling in sick tomorrow. Respect my decision.

Who is telling them to start their tweets like they are leaving, both Taylor's and Jackson's tweets started like they were gonna announce they were leaving...glad to have them back but could use less stress on the heart

Just smells
It is promoting the collective because the narrative has been "we don't have the resources". This is telling outside peeps we have things for you. It shows where the money is going and that MN is committed to spreading the love, not just paying a few guys big bucks and stiffing everybody else.

These are marketing people. Not engineers.

It is promoting the collective because the narrative has been "we don't have the resources". This is telling outside peeps we have things for you. It shows where the money is going and that MN is committed to spreading the love, not just paying a few guys big bucks and stiffing everybody else.

These are marketing people. Not engineers.
Yup, and it's also the same reason you see Heisman candidate billboards. Heisman voters aren't voting because they saw a billboard, they're doing to to show recruits that they support their players.

None of us would post that. Danger of disappointing too many folks.

Top Bottom