Dan Monson De Ja Vu?

Swede

Reaction score
Extend contract in off-season. Early season fire. Will Blustering Brew still be on the sideline Saturday?

Man was Glen Mason ever cheeky post game.

Changing basketball coaches is much different than changing football coaches. Brewster has some work to do to keep his job right now, but I would be absolutely shocked if the firing came during the season. I would be slightly less shocked, but shocked none the less, if Brewster kept his job after the season if they don't make a bowl game.

Changing basketball coaches is much different than changing football coaches. Brewster has some work to do to keep his job right now, but I would be absolutely shocked if the firing came during the season. I would be slightly less shocked, but shocked none the less, if Brewster kept his job after the season if they don't make a bowl game.

+1 You fire a football coach mid season and you are basically throwing an entire recruiting class away (25 guys). It would take years to recover from this and no incoming coach would want to deal with this. Its more likely Brew plays out the season, recruits his class, gets fired, and the new guy decides which guys he wants and tries to convince them to stay on board.

There's almost 0% chance of it happening this week. It could happen before season's end if it becomes inevitable. But Maturi's not known for swift decision-making.

Top Bottom