Damn Athan

Okay - put some skin in the game then.
If AK plays in 2023 u leave the board, if AK doesn’t play in 2023 I leave the board.
WTF is wrong with you? Lighten up. IDGAF if you leave the board or not. You mean nothing to me. On the other hand, you just responded to 7 of my posts within 16-minutes. You might need to find another hobby besides me champ 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
85CD878D-520E-4699-BBBD-07E0671C9C62.jpeg

WTF is wrong with you? Lighten up. IDGAF if you leave the board or not. You mean nothing to me. On the other hand, you just responded to 7 of my posts within 16-minutes. You might need to find another hobby besides me champ 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
View attachment 22790
Wellll, same could be said for you champ with that many posts in one thread....just sayin

You just said you were sticking with it. Not sure how a boot on the foot led you to that conclusion again.
I didn’t know about the boot when I posted that 🤷‍♂️ Took the afternoon off to watch the game with friends at the bar. I apologize if I wasn’t up to the minute in facts.

As someone who has had their car stolen in Minneapolis, I hope Athan is healed and healthy come next season.
My baby sister’s car seat was stolen out of my parents’ car a long time ago. Of course, we lived in small town MN…. The only time I saw a car being stolen was in…small town PA. My brother got my folks’ car stolen from him in…small town MN. Me and a couple buddies were jumped and had our lives threatened by a bunch of drunk white folks in…small town PA.

Yes, your personal experience sucked, I’m sure. Shit happens everywhere. The per capita frequency of violent crime in MN is low compared to all the surrounding rural states. This includes stats in the Twin Cities, and MN compares favorably to SD, ND, IA, and WI, even with most of MN residents residing in a giant metro area. You bashing the home city of the Gophers on a Gophers message board due to your own experience does not help your favorite team, though.

Last edited:

I didn’t know about the boot when I posted that 🤷‍♂️ Took the afternoon off to watch the game with friends at the bar. I apologize if I wasn’t up to the minute in facts.
All good my man. I’m sure we’re all happy that he SHOULD be healthy for next year. Not many 6 month ankle injuries. Lot of eggs in the Athan basket for next year

All good my man. I’m sure we’re all happy that he SHOULD be healthy for next year. Not many 6 month ankle injuries. Lot of eggs in the Athan basket for next year
Yep. I’m a big AK8 fan. We need him next year. After decades as a Gooher fan I assumed the worst. I’ll be as happy as anyone if I was wrong.

View attachment 22790
Yep, that's the crazy old man who I put on ignore. He'll follow you constantly with that reaction and then GIFs that are not only outdated but also don't fit in the conversation.

Yep, that's the crazy old man who I put on ignore. He'll follow you constantly with that reaction and then GIFs that are not only outdated but also don't fit in the conversation.
But he is super witty. He says so 🤷‍♂️

My baby sister’s car seat was stolen out of my parents’ car a long time ago. Of course, we lived in small town MN…. The only time I saw a car being stolen was in…small town PA. My brother got my folks’ car stolen from him in…small town MN. Me and a couple buddies were jumped and had our lives threatened by a bunch of drunk white folks in…small town PA.

Yes, your personal experience sucked, I’m sure. Shit happens everywhere. The per capita frequency of violent crime in MN is low compared to all the surrounding rural states. This includes stats in the Twin Cities, and MN compares favorably to SD, ND, IA, and WI, even with most of MN residents residing in a giant metro area. You bashing the home city of the Gophers on a Gophers message board due to your own experience does not help your favorite team, though.

I didn't realize a personal anecdote constitutes bashing the home city of the Gophers on a Gophers message board. Thanks for not calling out my well wishes for Athan as bashing the Gophers, as well. That would have been truly uncalled for.

You bashing the home city of the Gophers on a Gophers message board due to your own experience does not help your favorite team, though.
LOL. Looney toon.

Crazy thought....maybe wait and see how bad he is actually hurt before jumping off the deep end..

Long time between now and the start of next season, could be something that he deals with for a few months before getting back to full speed.
That doesn’t sound like any fun at all. Okay that what I am going with.

View attachment 22790
I apologize, I didn’t realize you and were soooooooo sensitive. 5 of my “responses” were laughing emojis to your inane comments about AK injury; amazingly you were also mocked by multiple posters as well, but focused on me - how special, I didn’t realize my opinion meant that much to u boo.

So I try and have some fun and give you grief with a bet, and Mr. Thin Skin blows a stack and tries to blame me. Maybe try and stay in you lane kiddo - this appears not to be it?😉

I

Plus we know you will tuck tail and run when you get challenged on one of your awful takes and then pretend it is because people don't allow you to rip PJ. (even though plenty do all the time)
Funny. I haven’t tucked tail and run at all. I’ve responded to every person who has called me out for jumping to the worst outcome and admitted I did that. In fact, I’d like one example of me “tucking and running”? One will do…..

I apologize, I didn’t realize you and were soooooooo sensitive. 5 of my “responses” were to your inane comments about AK injury; amazingly you were also mocked by multiple posters as well, but focused on me - how special, I didn’t my opinion meant that much to u boo.

So I try and have done fun and give you grief with a bet, and Mr. Thin Skin blows a stack and tries to blame me. Maybe try and stay in you lane kiddo - this appears not to be it?😉

I
Weak. You are a complete loser.

Funny. I haven’t tucked tail and run at all. I’ve responded to every person who has called me out for jumping to the worst outcome and admitted I did that. In fact, I’d like one example of me “tucking and running”? One will do…..
How about every time you disappear for a few months then pop your head into an Anti-PJ thread to tell us how you rarely post anymore because everyone is mean to you for your opinions on PJ...then when that is refuted you say "maybe things have changed" even though nothing has changed and plenty of people rip PJ every game?

BTW I deleted that post because I really don't feel like this thread needs another weird side convo and I felt it was over the top. I apologize that it wasn't fast enough and I mean that sincerely.

Top Bottom