could / should this team be ranked

No, and there's going to be some tough sledding ahead.

Congrats to coach Kill, the assistants and the players! Glad to see them enjoying some success.

No and no.
If they win in Iowa city it turns into no and maybe.

If we are 5-0 we have a chance of being ranked coming out of the bye week I think.

Beat Iowa (I hate Iowa) and we get a lot of votes...beat Northwestern and we are ranked. That simple.

No, but the sun is a little brighter this morning. Yesterday/last night was a blast. Nice job Gopher's and the U of M for allowing a great game day experience and better yet, a good win.

Let's worry about the next game. Iowa may be a little pissed off right now.

This calls for a celebration and free beer at your place! I am afraid though that I would have to spend more more money on gas than the free beer is worth. My assumption is that you live near the North Dakota border border based on some of your comments. If you would drive down to the cities I would be honored to accept a free beer from you.:cool:

Your generosity is exceeded only by station19's ugliness. :)

In reality, Killjoy, if you would bring a crew to meet in Alexandria, we could actually have the dishonor of meeting station19 and freshtrout.

Killjoy...I am ahead of you in the polls...I am at 67.

Oh the ignorance of youth! What I was pointing out was that my age was higher than the Sagarin number number in the comment. Using the Sagarin system the bigger the number you have the better you are. But I do appreciate knowing that I have you beat and therefore am better. Now when it comes to beers drunk, I am sure you win hands down.

Your generosity is exceeded only by station19's ugliness. :)

In reality, Killjoy, if you would bring a crew to meet in Alexandria, we could actually have the dishonor of meeting station19 and freshtrout.

Actually I go up there quite often to Lake Miltona to buy cheap gas at Jim and Judy's on highway 29. In the winter I head over to Andes Tower Hills for some fine mountain Skiing. I do have a question though. Who is freshtrout? Is it a person or is it a fish that they serve at Chet's Lakeside Inn?

Top Bottom