Coordinators

Indi1006

Banned
Reaction score
Claeys may or may not win the assistant coach of the year award but his performance has been such that he should be the unanimous choice. He not only handled a ton of head coaching responsiblities he put an D out on the field nearly every week of the season where we were given a chance to win because of how stout our D played. What a breath of fresh air for our program.

Limegrover has more questions and I'm not sure he's "the man" the way Claeys seems to be and I think he's had games this year where he's been whupped by the opposing D coordinator. He also seems to be willing and able to admit when that's happened and for example if Claeys had two freshman CBs like Limegrover had two freshman WRs playing it might be a different story.

Anyway, we're blessed to have Claeys on staff and I would say that Limegrover and his QBs are in the same boat; next year will say some more about whether they are the real deal.

Congratulations to the Gophers Coaching Staff for an inspirational successful season!

Claeys or Narduzzi are each great choices. I think it will go to Narduzzi as MSU's D has been incredible.

Claeys or Narduzzi are each great choices. I think it will go to Narduzzi as MSU's D has been incredible.

Narduzzi is good but Claeys did a lot with a lot less. I wouldn't trade Claeys for any DC. I really hope we elevate him to something like Asst. HC / DC, increase his pay by at least 1K, and give him at least a 3-year contract.

Go Gophers!

Really? wait till they play the next two games. They are great but not the greatest. Cleays is the man all the way.

Narduzzi is good but Claeys did a lot with a lot less. I wouldn't trade Claeys for any DC. I really hope we elevate him to something like Asst. HC / DC, increase his pay by at least 1K, and give him at least a 3-year contract.

Go Gophers!

1K? It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than that to keep the vulchers away.

Really? wait till they play the next two games. They are great but not the greatest. Cleays is the man all the way.

has been. 2 key words in that statement. all that matters is what's been shown to this point.

Top Bottom