Cool Student View of Storming the Field

Reaction score
This was my view of storming the field and celebrating with Marquies and the Pig!

Unfortunately the only time we beat a rival in my college career was last year vs Iowa but I had food poisoning so I had to watch the game from home. Glad you got to see the game. I'm surprised that they didn't have the usual 100+ security guards lined shoulder to shoulder at the end of big rivalry games like this one, which allowed you guys to rush the field.

It was very exciting and nice to see that the security that they brought out was only used to defend the goal posts. I only heard of one bad incident about the security and reports that he has already been fired. My family was at the game as well and security even went as far as helping them down onto the field to join the fun.

It was very exciting and nice to see that the security that they brought out was only used to defend the goal posts. I only heard of one bad incident about the security and reports that he has already been fired. My family was at the game as well and security even went as far as helping them down onto the field to join the fun.

Yeah, seems like they seriously changed their outlook on fans running on the field from last year. The security in front of us basically warned the old fogeys that I sit by not to jump down (jokingly, of course).

Going onto the field when MN beats IA here at TCF is a great tradition.
25 yrs from now people will say how come we only go onto the field after beating IA and we'll be able to tell them of the dark ages and how it began.

Anyone else notice they didn't take the goal posts down before the end of the game like they did last year?

I saw that, but they did have a ring of security around them that hasn't been present in recent years.

Just Maybe......

Anyone else notice they didn't take the goal posts down before the end of the game like they did last year?

I saw that, but they did have a ring of security around them that hasn't been present in recent years.

.....they didn't have to worry about any Iowa idiots trying to take the goal posts through the revolving doors like they did at the dome. Man, smelling all that pig manure can’t be good for the brain.

The video I took while storming the field came out a bit choppy, but I did like a couple of pictures I got just before and after my meeting with Floyd:

378894_10150885686185324_817840323_20945820_1149560287_n.jpg

389278_10150885688130324_817840323_20945827_1517036846_n.jpg

Jike, that first shot couldn't get any better! You have the student-athletes carrying Floyd, all while the scoreboard proudly displays the winning score in the background. Bravo! :clap:

Top Bottom