Congratulations to the Nebraska Cornhuskers

Brady has had plenty of luck. That tuck fumble against the Raiders was one of the luckiest things I've ever seen.

The Seahawks throwing rather than giving it to Lynch was as lucky as one can get.

The Falcons leading them big and trying to go in run mode and stopping their attack was a quite lucky for the patriots.

I'm a big believer in luck.
I'll add to this list: don't forget about Kevin King of the Packers blowing that coverage right before halftime to give Tampa Bay a quick 7. If King doesn't screw up, Brady isn't even in the Super Bowl that year.

Let's also not forget the Patriots were only challenged in the division one year, like 2011 the Jets had a good team. Otherwise it was an easy division schedule and guaranteed playoff birth every year in New England.

And, you know, calling his boss a p*ssy publicly.
That was after he was fired and it wasn't publicly. He said it to his team during his final goodbye meeting with the players a couple days after being fired.

Unless I was being sarcastic ... ???
Yes, because Frost said it was his decision to do the onsides kick in his presser, so I don't know if you were being funny or sarcastic, or really didn't know he had commented on it.

Yes, because Frost said it was his decision to do the onsides kick in his presser, so I don't know if you were being funny or sarcastic, or really didn't know he had commented on it.
Did you perhaps notice the emojis after the text?😎😎 Might be a clue somewhere in there.

Nobody seriously thinks a momentous call in a game Frost needed to set the tone of the season would be made by a special teams coach. We didn't need his statement after the game to know he called it.

Top Bottom