Congrats to all the guys that WANT to be Gophers!

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
They are the ones to celebrate and talk about today. There are the ones that got away, but congrats to these young men:

Tyrone Bouie
Lamonte Edwards
Matt Eggen
Zac Epping
Tiree Eure
Sean Ferguson
Jimmy Gjere
Marquise Hill
Logan Hutton
Donnell Kirkwood
Harold Legania
Mark Lenkiewicz
Christyn Lewis
James Manuel
Dwayne Mitchell
Tom Parish
Ben Perry
J.D. Pride
Johnathan Ragoo
Willie Tatum
Josh Tauaefa
Herschel Thornton
Dwight Tillman
Brock Vereen
Devon Wright

Let's kick some tail in the Big Ten!!!

2nd that. Thanks to all the incoming recruits who choose the University of Minnesota. I look forward to cheering for you on the football field for the next 4 years, but in everything you do in life after that. Make us proud, boys!

Most important thing is signing the guys who have committed. Looks like the Gophers are doing that so far. Yet, overall (on paper) this class is.... uhh yet to be determined like everybody elses I guess.

Edited to add Edwards and Hill -- welcome aboard!!!

There's not very many people, outside of those from Minnesota, that "want" to be a Gopher in regards to football. They do so because they can't go any higher. Sorry, flame all you want, but this is the state of Minnesota football.

There's not very many people, outside of those from Minnesota, that "want" to be a Gopher in regards to football. They do so because they can't go any higher. Sorry, flame all you want, but this is the state of Minnesota football.

a4dc6-Super_cool_story_bro.jpg

Tom Parrish is from Wisconsin smart guy.

This is Marquise Hill's offer sheet alone:
Arkansas
Iowa
Kansas
Kansas State
Michigan State
Missouri
Nebraska
UCLA
Wisconsin

Ha.

Thanks for sharing.

You are very welcome. But just remember, this year's class is last in the Big Ten on Scout.

False, 10th. Still ain't great, but as they say in Congress..

you-lie-2-2.jpg

You are very welcome. But just remember, this year's class is last in the Big Ten on Scout.

Brewster = :clap:

You = :p

No, Illinois has the last class on Scout.

Minnesota's class is middle of the road everywhere else.

Brewster = :clap:

You = :p

Wrong. Illinois is listed last on Scout.com.

Do you really trust what scout has to say??

I would say look at rivals and thats your best bet

Welcome to all of our new Golden Gopher football players...

Great. I'm not sure about the state of MN football, but I'm sure about the state of this site. We can't even welcome the new class aboard without the pixies showing up.

OK, enough of that. I am happy to have these guys as Gophers and look forward to seeing them develop into B10 players and more importantly, outstanding adult citizens.

I saw the nice story on Kare 11 with Gjere, Edwards and (Gopher) Pride. Hats off to Thee and the rest of the crew! See you at The Bank!

Welcome aboard, I for one look forward to watching these guys over the next 4-5 years.

Top Bottom