Confirmed: Gophs Vs. Texas Tech in Alamo

Thanks, GL. I am not really going to lose sleep over my "lack of credibility" on GH though. I think I will muster the strength to move on from this - at least I hope I will.
I just tried to post something that I felt was true. Sorry to let everyone down. Hopefully, through lots of therapy, everyone else can find a way to get past this as well.

Lol! I think that's why people are giving you a hard time, because we all wanted it to be true too!

It's one thing to post a false rumor but you don't have to be a dickhead to everyone on here who believed you. They have every right to criticize you.
________
Honda rc163

Maturi said in the club room at the gopher BB game that he thinks we would have a shot at the Alamo Bowl if Cincy and Texas won. If not insight bowl. Texas and Cincy won, so I think Alamo is a possibility as well.

Thanks, GL. I am not really going to lose sleep over my "lack of credibility" on GH though. I think I will muster the strength to move on from this - at least I hope I will.
I just tried to post something that I felt was true. Sorry to let everyone down. Hopefully, through lots of therapy, everyone else can find a way to get past this as well.

So are you apologizing for your inaccurate post or not? This and your "kleenex" line in your previous post make it hard to just let this slide.

In the future, be 100% certain if you are going to use words like "confirmed" and "fact".

A "writer" goph should know this...

This is an all-time classic. If my memory is correct, that really makes it 0-for-his-lifetime on this board for Writer Goph. He was also the guy who not once - but twice - guaranteed that the Gophers would finish 7-5.

Guarantee #1

Guarantee #2

I'm just bustin' your chops there Writer Goph:). We've all been wrong before (God knows I've whiffed on a few things in my days on here)

Top Bottom