Confirmed Composite Big Ten Non-Conference Opponents by Conference

I agree on this for next year unless we lose most of the team to the portal. I think most will stay. Next year would be huge if they do. We are contenders if we add a strong back up to Payne.
I think teams should generally expect to lose 2-3 portalers every year. And we've had this discussion before about backup Cs - good ones don't exist because there's not enough of them to go around. Ones moving up a level want to start (see the guys now at Indiana, Iowa, and Nebraska), and the guys coming from HS generally aren't ready.

The solve is to play some combo of your 4s at the 5 for a few minutes per game. It's what literally every team (who isn't the Purdue team with Edey/Williams) does.

I think teams should generally expect to lose 2-3 portalers every year. And we've had this discussion before about backup Cs - good ones don't exist because there's not enough of them to go around. Ones moving up a level want to start (see the guys now at Indiana, Iowa, and Nebraska), and the guys coming from HS generally aren't ready.

The solve is to play some combo of your 4s at the 5 for a few minutes per game. It's what literally every team (who isn't the Purdue team with Edey/Williams) does.
It’s ok, bys. The game is pretty complicated.

Top Bottom