Concept Football Helmets. Every Team. Every Sport.

Dumbest looking designs for the U that I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks. Other than the White/Anthracite helmets, I'm good with what alt helmets Gophs have used the past few years.

Last edited:

Oof, that website isn't fun to navigate. As for the concepts, I looked at most of them and it just looks like they tried slapping fanmade logos on most of the helmets.

Although I did see one for the Vikings that was an all gold helmet. Off topic, but I do think it would be interesting to see a color-swapped gold vikings uniform with purple trim.

As for our helmets, I like where we're at. The Block M is such a unique design and maroon and gold complement each other so well that it's pretty much always looked good on our helmets.

Oof, that website isn't fun to navigate.
It's a giant chumbox ad full of clickbait. Helmet and uniform designs are up there with weird tips to lose belly fat and the 27 craziest laws in YOUR STATE to pile up the ad impressions

This exact uniform was the absolute high point of Gopher football and athletics aesthetics. Perfection.

I slightly preferred what I like to call the "Evil Goldy" lids from the Georgia Southern* game.
Screenshot-106.png

*Paging Talon--you still out there buddy?

To this day, I have no idea why a boat or oar would be on the helmet. Yea I know all about, the meaning.

Top Bottom