Common Man sits...

GopherKISS

Reaction score
Common Man sits 7 rows directly in front of me in Sec 141. He had his son with him Saturday and of course his trademark Payne Stewart cap (same hat as pictured). Interestingly his two seats are right next to an abutment that leads into/under the stadium- Presumably so nobody can bug him during the game.

Funny thing- HE NEVER TALKS ABOUT THE GOPHERS ON HIS SHOW..! I didn't know he was fan.
Or are these KFAN seats?

On another note, Looking forward to Saturday and will be tailgating in The Northstar lot.

Go Gophers!

Attachments

• dan_cole-242x300.jpg
    dan_cole-242x300.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 39

Dan Cole should be grateful he has 2 dimes to rub together.....talentless.

I was listening to Common Man with one ear today around noon and he was ripping on Brew--his style, his faux Texas accent, his 1-11 season, last year's meltdown, and now his boycott of KFAN. Usual stuff. If he said anything positive about the team I missed it but I was only half listening.

I heard about two minutes of his show today. He said that they had been criticized because nobody at KFAN could name 5 starters on the Gophers. He replied that other than Decker, there was nobody worth knowing.
Then his sidekick piped in, "They tried to tell us Weber was worth knowing."
Their tone was very negative, derogatory, and condescending.

Listened to his podcast of gophers talk and he got the seats "from a friend of a friend of a friend"

Top Bottom