Commit

Streven

Reaction score
Has the word commitment lost its meaning.

Such as "literally."

Has the word commitment lost its meaning.

Such as "literally."
That title was a dirty trick. But, yes. Yes it has. LOL on the word literally- I can't stand that word any more.

Yes it now means I'll play for you for a year and then reevaluate my decision.
Given not every player has a future in pro ball but if I think its a possibility I'd reevaluate my commitment especially if my current team could hurt my growth.

Given not every player has a future in pro ball but if I think its a possibility I'd reevaluate my commitment especially if my current team could hurt my growth.
That's the problem. You shouldn't be going to the team that can hurt your growth in the first place.

What does that say about the Gophers future?
Well if you develop guys and we start winning I would say the futures bright. Then 6 guys wont take off every year. This is not only a gopher problem. Always gonna have guys thinking they are better than what they are and transferring. There have been some big names in the portal last 2 years from the Big Ten alone.

Well if you develop guys and we start winning I would say the futures bright. Then 6 guys wont take off every year. This is not only a gopher problem. Always gonna have guys thinking they are better than what they are and transferring. There have been some big names in the portal last 2 years from the Big Ten alone.
Then we will see B.J.'s ability to develop 1, 2 & 3 star players.

That's the problem. You shouldn't be going to the team that can hurt your growth in the first place.

Do you also maintain that "people shouldn't be marrying people that they later divorce (or divorce them)?"

Are you unfamiliar with the term "If I knew then what I know now?"

Top Bottom