Column: Through the Eyes of a Former Gopher: Sean Hoffman on ''Golden Opportunities"

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Column: Through the Eyes of a Former Gopher: Sean Hoffman on ''Golden Opportunities"

GopherHole is proud to welcome former Gopher and fan favorite, Sean Hoffman to its writing staff. Hoffman was a leader for the Gophers both on and off the field and will provide GopherHole readers a rare view of what is going through the mind of the current Gophers leading up to the USC game and throughout the season.

Here is Hoffman's first column: Through the Eyes of a Former Gopher: Sean Hoffman on ''Golden Opportunities''

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1466

GopherHole maintains its commitment to providing its readers original content at no charge and is very excited to feature Hoffman's column.

I didn't run through a wall, but I just ran through my cubicle after reading that. Go Gophs! Beat SC!

I didn't run through a wall, but I just ran through my cubicle after reading that. Go Gophs! Beat SC!

That's awesome! Honestly, when I read this, I felt like I was a football player. It really brought me to that mindset. I may be biased, but I am so excited to read this every week - it's an addition we've never had. Thanks for writing, Sean! :)

This was awesome.. And while some of the details were different, but it brought me all the way back to high school football. I'll never forget the feeling of running out of that tunnel right underneath/within our student section when we were introduced.

Great stuff, Sean!!

That's awesome! Honestly, when I read this, I felt like I was a football player. It really brought me to that mindset. I may be biased, but I am so excited to read this every week - it's an addition we've never had. Thanks for writing, Sean! :)

Hmm.. I thought I saw this posted somewhere else.. Maybe I'm just seeing double. :p

Hmm.. I thought I saw this posted somewhere else.. Maybe I'm just seeing double. :p

Oh weird! It said it didn't post...well, I'm 2x as excited to have him writing for GH!

Formo, I read important things twice. GL's comment was important, and because of her, I went back and read Sean's article a second time too.

Well done, and thank you Sean.

That was a great column, and I look forward to reading it every week!

Thank you Sean, and thank you Gopher Hole. From "winter conditioning" to coming out of the tunnel you nailed it. The only thing missing was the sound of the cleats on the concrete.

Top Bottom